[Piglit] libepoxy conversion

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Tue Jan 28 23:34:54 PST 2014

Daniel Kurtz <djkurtz at chromium.org> writes:

> Hi Eric,
> I found a few issues a few weeks ago while trying to integrate
> libepoxy into piglit on my system.
> I have some local patches that fixed some of these issues for me.
> Do you want epoxy patches posted here to the piglit list?
> Or is there a separate libepoxy list that I am not aware of?
> In the meantime, I've created a few new issues on your libepoxy github.

That's one of the weird things about github -- no mailing list support.
You have to watch a particular project, then you see some subset of
things about that project, and it's not clear to me what subset.

Just opening issues is great for now.  If we find that there's a lot of
communication to be had about libepoxy, I may set up a list on fdo.

(I'm not entirely sold on github.  My theory was that it might lower the
barrier to entry for some people, while not being too much of a burden
to people used to a process like fdo's.  I'm still on the fence about
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 818 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/piglit/attachments/20140128/7ff1309b/attachment.pgp>

More information about the Piglit mailing list