[Piglit] I want to know how to add blacklist for piglit?

Fu, Ping Ping.Fu at amd.com
Mon May 19 20:58:21 PDT 2014

Hi kenneth,
I have lots of test cases which should be shield because of ASIC hang, I want to know how to add them to blacklist, it seems commit bd73f16376295692dd0e3656dd69505f564659b3 had removed this feature. But for some hang bugs it's very useful, I want to know if there is alternative method? Using "-x" is boring for big amount of cases. Thanks!

Best Regards
Ping Fu
OpenGL-SRDC
AMD SRDC SW Graphics
Desk Phone Ext./DID: 25547
Mobile:86-13671725562
Bldg #47 No.1387 Zhang Dong Road, Zhanghiang Hi-Tech Park, Shanghai PRC