[Piglit] [00/25] Port almost all DSA tests to core profile

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Thu Aug 27 12:27:45 PDT 2015

Ian, what happened to this series? I saw that you pushed a small dsa
cleanup series, but it doesn't seem like you did the conversion.

I think this has been just sitting there long enough that you can
safely just push... I'd much rather have potentially-less-than-perfect
tests than having a giant portion of the extension *completely
uncovered* by piglit. I'm sure that some of the recent rework has
already regressed it, but we won't know until these tests become
operational. [Urgh... if only people listened to my annoying
complaints instead of dismissing them. Oh well.]

Someone on IRC ran into an issue and I wanted to add a test, but I
have nothing to copy from. (And I don't actually know GL enough to be
able to write from scratch.)