[Piglit] Question about POST processing test profiles

Timothy Arceri tarceri at itsqueeze.com
Wed May 10 04:44:53 UTC 2017

Hi Dylan/other python pros,

I'm trying to create a new no_error profile for running tests that are
suitable for use with KHR_no_error. I want to flag KHR_no_error support
in the c code of the piglit tests rather than adding a field to the
python "all" profile as it seem much cleaner to me, and should be easier
to automatically pick if it's safe to run or skip a shader_runner test.

Anyway to do this I want to base the no_error profile off the all
profile and basically just append a "-khr_no_error" command line arg to
all tests. However my sucking at python is getting in the way, I'm
having trouble deciphering how the test groups/lists work.

Can someone please advise how I could add "-khr_no_error" to the command
for each test?

Thanks for your time,
Tim