[Pixman] Unable to build master on Raspberry PI

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 02:12:05 PST 2014

Hello there,
  I wonder if anyone else ever tried to build directly on the R-Pi without
reaching the (in)famous "Max. number of generated reload insns per insn is
achieved (90)" point.

I can build just fine with same dependencies and OS ( Arch Linux )
everywhere else but in the ARM v6 hf I keep having troubles.

I know this error is usually a GCC one and I am not sure I should even
bother here, but from mesa to cairo, including varius xorg, pixman is the
only one that never manages to complete its build.

Will try eventually a stable branch instead of latest from master and let
you know.

Thanks for any outcome ( if any, thanks for pixman otherwise anyway )

Regards