[Pixman] Unable to build master on Raspberry PI

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:46:43 PST 2014

Thanks Siarhei,
  I have 4GB /swap that made me build even QtWebEngine ( blink + v8 ...
basically 2/3rd of Chromium ) so I'd say that both linker ( ld.gold by
default ) and swap should be fine but I actually don't have right now exact
version of the GCC used in Arch Linux but usually it's the latest one.

I also can build pixman in ARM v7 hf boards but I could not manage yet in
the R-Pi model B

I will try to see if I can use C-Reduce so thanks for your hint but if you
have anything else in mind that could cause pixman only to fail please
share ( at some point I thought it was about NEON which is not supported in
the PI ... I haven't disabled that during build time, might try doing that
and fingers crossed! )

Best Regards