[Pixman] pixman-0.32.6, Solaris 11.1 amd64

Noel Hunt noel.hunt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 16:06:32 PDT 2014

I have just built the above and the clip_test program
reports the following:

*** BUG ***
In _pixman_implementation_lookup_composite: No composite function found

The most likely cause of this is that this system has issues with
thread local storage

Set a breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error' to debug

This message occurs twice.

Version 0.24.4 is installed in Solaris 11.1 and it is working without
problems so I believe the above explanation is bogus but I have no
idea what it means.

Would anyone be able to hazard a guess at the reason for this error?

Noel Hunt