[Pixman] 答复: 答复: compatibility problem of Pixman on SOC system(such as ARMv7, or big.LITTLE)

Caoqiuhong caoqiuhong at hisilicon.com
Tue Jul 29 19:17:47 PDT 2014

Hi Lennart,

>>Well my arndale-octa (Exynos 5420) still only runs 4 A15s and no A7s, and apparently samsung doesn't give a shit about fixing it (apparently the 5422 and 5800 work fine), and everyone else that does
>> can't get access to the right information because of samsung.  So I can't try it out.

>>Did you try the current version (0.32 I believe).  After all it could be something that was already fixed.
I want try, but the version in android sdk(Android 4.4) is 0.30.0, as static library module linked into by third-party applications.
Even though porting 0.32 version, the problem is still the same.
Only Google android update the new version could fix the problem.(And application vendor must update also)

Thanks.
Best Regards.
CaoQiuhong