[Pixman] Plan to release final development version before stable branch

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:19:04 PST 2015

Can you include my patches to fix the filtering? They have been posted for
a long time now.

The last patch makes GOOD/BEST use filtering for scaling images down. This
matches the current Cairo behavior and would allow Cairo to use the pixman
backend rather than doing an image fallback for any image scaling smaller
than .75. It also contains a bunch of minor optimizaion and filter
selection tweaks that makes the output somewhat better than current Cairo.