[Pixman] Bug Report on Linux From Scratch

James S sten2jam at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:39:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am learning about coding in a terminal environment.  I found pixman and
am hoping to learn more about it.  In building the code it configures
fine.  On issuing the make command I get the following error.

[image: Inline image 1]

CC pixman-access.lo
pixman-access.c: In funtion 'fetch_scanline_a8r8g8b8_32_sRGB':
pixman-access.c: 1163:2: internal compiler error: Illegal instruction
  r = to _ linear[r] * 255.0f +0.5f;

Any help on this is appreciated.  Also if I could get some code snippets or
a better idea of how the code is organized that would be great!

Thanks,

James Stenquist