[Pixman] Dithering patches, v2

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Fri Apr 19 23:52:46 UTC 2019

Hey Matt,

Inkscape would love to see Basile's dithering patches included.  Our
testing shows that they make a huge quality difference for our users;
this solves a critical need.

Mc and I have done some preliminary investigation into how to plumb this
into Cairo, and would love to hear your review of Basile's approach to
the problem.

Thanks,
Bryce