[Pixman] Dithering patches, v2

Matt Turner mattst88 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:26:48 UTC 2019

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 4:52 PM Bryce Harrington
<bryce at bryceharrington.org> wrote:
> Inkscape would love to see Basile's dithering patches included.  Our
> testing shows that they make a huge quality difference for our users;
> this solves a critical need.
>
> Mc and I have done some preliminary investigation into how to plumb this
> into Cairo, and would love to hear your review of Basile's approach to
> the problem.

I don't feel like I'm experienced enough with that side of pixman to
offer meaningful comments. I've Cc'd Søren in the hopes that he
remains interested enough in the project to review the patches that
Basile says implement the approach Søren described.