Proposed: systemtray-spec

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Sat Aug 14 20:37:32 EEST 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-14 at 13:28 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Are these races in XEMBED or in the tray stuff to locate the widget to
> embed?

In the XEMBED handling, though I'm afraid the details escape me (I wrote
it over a year ago). I think I was keying a part of the dock sequence to
the wrong message, which wasn't always being received at the time I
thought it was. I modified it to watch for the relevant XEMBED message
like I was supposed to be doing, and then it seemed to work better :)

I wouldn't read too much into this, it was just me sucking at Xlib
programming I think.

I can't speak for Skype, it might be worth contacting them directly.