Plenty of bugs: any debug mode available?

LAHAYE Olivier olivier.lahaye at cea.fr
Tue May 16 12:56:07 UTC 2017

I think I've found the bug (my fault), though, on thing is horrible as you can do:

my_sprite.SetX=20; // No errors, but you destroy the SetX() and it is replaced with a value.
Then later, calling my_second_sprite.SetX(100); // Correct syntax will produce no error (it should!) and proiduce nothing visible as it is equivalent to 20(100); // which means nothing....

In other words:
A Method can be replaced with a simple value hiding/removing the method itself.

The problem here is that the SetX() won't work anymore even for other sprites that have been defined elswhere and before this line.
Replacing the method of a single object with a value (strange idea, but anyway...) is one thing, but in fact, replacing SetX() in one object will void it for all sprites.

So I think it's a bug IMHO.

Will test and confirm.

Cheers,

--