Plenty of bugs: any debug mode available?

LAHAYE Olivier olivier.lahaye at cea.fr
Tue May 16 09:48:41 UTC 2017

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for your fast answer.
I hope you don't mind that I reply to the list, but I think this can be of any use to someone else.

I though this list was dead since there is lots of old bugs still openned in the bugtrack and since the last commit is almost 2 years old. This is good news :)

Anyway, I don't need X11 debugging as I'm using qemu and thus it's easy to debug. My initrd has an ssh client, so I can update live my scripts without rebooting my initrd.

I have a complete testing script that simulates all the expected behaviors.

My need right now is:
- Know if there are some limitations (max number of variables? or images? or sprites?)
- Know why adding code that is not even executed disable the my_sprite.SetPosition() (or SetX....)
- Trace variables in the debug log (does a Debug.log("message") exists?)

I have no syntax errors
My log code alone is working fine
My icon code alone or with log code is working fine
My progress bar alone is working fine
If I glue all, SetPosition doesn't work anymore?!?!?!?!?!

Really puzzeling.
--
   Olivier LAHAYE
   CEA DRT/LIST/DIR