[Pm-utils] [Patch] add userspace suspend signature to pm-reset-swap

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Wed Mar 14 10:32:49 PDT 2007

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 10:53:17AM -0400, Peter Jones wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 19:36 +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
>
> > The printf for "no signature found" is not really necessary, but i found
> > it useful :-)
>
> Eh, I actually like the "no output if no failure" better... Feel free to
> convince me otherwise, though ;)

No, that's fine. After checking the debian patches to swapon, i actually
thing that writing something like

Warning: removed stale suspend signature

in the case that we needed to reset the signature could be useful, at least
if pm-reset-swap is called unconditionally in the boot scripts, but this is
not really important.
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Any ideas, John?"