[Pm-utils] pm-utls version

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:24:37 PST 2008

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 06:13:18PM +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Okay, I would like to make a release some time soon. The version number
> of pm-utils is currently 0.99.4
>
> I feel we've done so much work, and changed the internals enough to
> declare a 1.1.0 release - i.e. still unstable, but > 1.0.0.
>
> Comments?

Sounds good to me.  I would want some good, solid testing before making
the release -- I tested my changes, but since my test systems include
debian on qemu and Ubuntu on my laptop, and my hardware does not
actually require any of the userspace hooks to suspend/resume normally,
that and $4.00 will get you a double mocha latte at your favourite
coffeshop.

That, and my most recent config file/hook independence patch series
should not be considered for this release -- its functionality changes
are too big, and would like more input from distro maintainers on how or
if I should proceed with developing that patch series.

> Richard.

Victor Lowther
Ubuntu Certified Professional