[Pm-utils] pm-utls version

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 14:03:41 PST 2008

2008/2/11, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com>:
> Okay, I would like to make a release some time soon. The version number
> of pm-utils is currently 0.99.4
>
> I feel we've done so much work, and changed the internals enough to
> declare a 1.1.0 release - i.e. still unstable, but > 1.0.0.
>
> Comments?

I'd like to work on the uswsusp support and fix some outstanding
issues with PMU support.
Unfortunately real life is currently keeping me busy otherwise, so it
will take a few days before I can concentrate on that (probably not
before the end of this week).

Cheers,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?