[Pm-utils] [patch commit] [info] POSIXification of pm-utils

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:24:27 PST 2008

OK, here is the big patch split into smaller patches.
The patches should be applied in numeric order, and I did not check to
see that each intermediate stage in the patch sequence resulted in a
working pm-utils, only that the beginning state and the end state did.

End state tested by setting up looping hibernate/resume on a Debian
box in QEMU with dash installed as /bin/sh with my modified branch
installed over the top of the Debian version of pm-utils.