[Pm-utils] pm-utils 1.2 development, pm-utils 1.1 maintenance

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 18:47:06 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 22:55 -0500, Victor Lowther wrote:
> So, the next features I want to get added to pm-utils are fairly
> disruptive ones:
> Accordingly, I am going to go ahead and branch off the pm-utils 1.1
> series as a separate branch on the fd.o master repository.  Continuing
> maintenance of the 1.1 series will happen on that branch, while the more
> disruptive changes will happen on master.
>
> ETA for this change is Friday, June 6.

pm-utils-1.1 has been branched off in the fd.o master repository.  All
further maintenance on the pm-utils 1.1 series will happen on that
branch (and it already has a commit that fixes a bug in
98smart-kernel-video).

The fd.o master repository has had its sleep hooks reorganized according
to the ordering convention outlined upthread.  While I was at it, I
split out ntpd handling into its own hook. There is no change in the
core hook-running functionality yet -- a patch series that aborts
suspend on hook failure will be posted to the list for comments shortly.

--
Victor Lowther
Ubuntu Certified Professional