[Pm-utils] [ANNOUNCE] vbetool 1.1 released

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Mon May 19 13:13:01 PDT 2008

Matthew Garrett wrote:
> On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 11:19:31PM +0200, Till Maas wrote:
>
>> Thank you very much that you announced this here, otherwise I guess I would
>> have never noticed that this is not the correct upstream url for vbetool:
>> http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~mjg59/vbetool/
>> I guess it would be helpful for others, too, when you add some information
>> about the new location for vbetool there.
>
> I've added a link.

While packaging it up, i fixed one new serious compilerwarning in the external
ROM code and a few less serious (they were always there, but while i was at
it... ;-) "cast from pointer to integer of different size"-warnings. I'm not
too sure that those are 100% correct, so better have a look at them before
applying ;)

Have fun,

	Stefan
--
btefan Seyfried
R&D Team Mobile Devices            |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)