[Pm-utils] [ANNOUNCE] vbetool 1.1 released

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Mon May 19 13:23:25 PDT 2008

Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> While packaging it up, i fixed one new serious compilerwarning in the external
> ROM code and a few less serious (they were always there, but while i was at
> it... ;-) "cast from pointer to integer of different size"-warnings. I'm not
> too sure that those are 100% correct, so better have a look at them before
> applying ;)

I actually missed one (should also check that old-fashioned i586 architecture)
Change line 532 of vbetool.c from "%ld" to "%zd" to also fix that one.
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Team Mobile Devices            |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)