[Pm-utils] pm-utils 1.1.2 released
victor.lowther at gmail.com
Mon May 26 06:15:24 PDT 2008
pm-utils 1.1.2 has been released. You can obtain a copy from
Notable updates for this release:
* Manpage generation has been rewritten to use xmlto instead of the
older SGML utilities.
* Michael Biebl of the Debian project has graciously donated their
pm-utils manpages. We now have manpages for pm-action and friends.
* Dan Nicholson committed automake cleanups for the new manpages.
* If you are running pm-utils on a system that has a video card with a
driver that is smart enough to handle quirks by itself, pm-utils will no
longer attempt to run its video quirks. Thanks, Matthew Garrett.
* README and HOWTO files will actually be installed from the dist
* A bug involving vbe mode restoration has been fixed. This fix was
actually comitted in the pm-utils 1.1.1 release, but no notice was made
in the release announcement.
Ubuntu Certified Professional
More information about the Pm-utils