[Pm-utils] pm-utils 1.1.2.1 released

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Wed May 28 01:13:30 PDT 2008

2008/5/28 Victor Lowther <victor.lowther at gmail.com>:

> Hot on the heels of 1.1.2, 1.1.2.1 has been released.
>
>      * Fix a bug noticed by Michael Biebl that prevents pm-utils from
>        saving commandline parameters correctly.

Bad news, the commandline parameter handling is still broken :-/

It worked in 0f506a904a0814d95a2d41ca873cfcf1776cff20, but the changes in
361e8a769a808f5f329f80f24f67d5d144f334b6 broke it again.

I didn't have time to test these changes, because they were made just
before the release, so I couldn't inform you of the problem right in
time.

Maybe a "call for testing", without any last-minute changes would be a
good idea for the next release, to catch such problems in the future.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?