[Pm-utils] pm-utils 1.1.2.1 released

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:40:06 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 10:13 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
> 2008/5/28 Victor Lowther <victor.lowther at gmail.com>:
> >
> > Hot on the heels of 1.1.2, 1.1.2.1 has been released.
> >
> >      * Fix a bug noticed by Michael Biebl that prevents pm-utils from
> >        saving commandline parameters correctly.
>
> Bad news, the commandline parameter handling is still broken :-/
>
> It worked in 0f506a904a0814d95a2d41ca873cfcf1776cff20, but the changes in
> 361e8a769a808f5f329f80f24f67d5d144f334b6 broke it again.

Yes, it was a stupid mistake on my part -- > instead of >>

> I didn't have time to test these changes, because they were made just
> before the release, so I couldn't inform you of the problem right in
> time.
>
> Maybe a "call for testing", without any last-minute changes would be a
> good idea for the next release, to catch such problems in the future.

Indeed -- while I do test things before relasing them, my test setup is
rather limited.

Anyways, a fix (and a change to make these sorts of issues easier to
debug in the future) have been pushed to the repo.  Please take a poke
at it, and if I don't hear "nope, still broken" I will push it out as
1.1.2.2.

--
Victor Lowther
Ubuntu Certified Professional