[Pm-utils] Please pull fixes for power.d scripts

Chase Douglas chase.douglas at canonical.com
Sun Jul 4 10:36:38 PDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-07-04 at 10:30 -0500, Victor Lowther wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Chase Douglas
> <chase.douglas at canonical.com> wrote:
> > The following changes since commit e2ea60907ca2b30e1ac5744d3e17dff16ed910ce:
> >  Victor Lowther (1):
> >        Refuse to change sata link pm states on kernels < 2.6.33
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >
> >  git://kernel.ubuntu.com/cndougla/pm-utils.git master
> >
> > Chase Douglas (2):
> >      Fix audio powersave script to look for snd_* modules
> >      Fix paths for sched_powersave script
>
> Merged to master.
>
> Did you ever get a chance to pull pm-utils-1.4 in toUbuntu 10.10, BTW?

We generally copy over pm-utils from Debian. Our feature freeze is
somewhere around the 12th of August (I can't remember the exact date),
so we have to have it updated in Ubuntu before then. For 10.10 we have
to also do something special to force removal of our
pm-utils-powersave-policy package, so we'll likely need to have pm-utils
packaged with at least a week to spare.

Michael, do you know when you'll be able to update pm-utils? Sooner is
better for us of course :).

Thanks,

-- Chase