[Pm-utils] Network down after pm-hibernate is excecuted

Fernando Caba fcaba at uns.edu.ar
Wed Jun 9 14:42:30 PDT 2010

Hi Everybody, i´m using CentOS 5.3 with
pm-utils.1.3.0. The server hibernate process is
made correct, but the network doen´t bring up
after resume. The eth0 is up, but there is no
traffic, no ping, nothing. I was looking
information in Internet about this problem and it
seems to me that the problem is the excecute
order of hibernate scripts in
/usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d. Original,
NetworkManager script is 10NetworkManager so, i change to 56NetworkManager.
Is this the appropiate configuration that i had
to make for network work properly?
Thanks

Ing. Fernando Caba
Director General de Telecomunicaciones
Universidad Nacional del Sur
http://www.dgt.uns.edu.ar
Tel/Fax: (54)-291-4595166
Tel: (54)-291-4595101 int. 2050
Avda. Alem 1253, (B8000CPB) Bahía Blanca - Argentina