[Pm-utils] Network down after pm-hibernate is excecuted

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 12:01:48 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Fernando Caba <fcaba at uns.edu.ar> wrote:
> Victor, this is the debug result for pm-suspend command:
>
> [root at fcaba ~]# PM_DEBUG=true /usr/local/sbin/pm-suspend
> ++ '[' -z '' ']'
> ++ grep -q mem /sys/power/state
> ++ '[' -c /dev/pmu ']'
> ++ '[' -z '' ']'
> + command_exists do_suspend
> + type do_suspend
> + return 1
> + log 'pm-utils does not know how to suspend on this system.'

Well, suspend is not working because it is not supported by this system.

> This for pm-hibernate:

<snip>

I do not know if the version of NetworkManager installed on your
distro works correctly with the networkmanager hook.

You can try blacklisting the Networkmanager hook:

echo 'HOOK_BLACKLIST=NetworkManager' >/etc/pm/config.d/00disable_nm.conf

to see if that helps.