[Pm-utils] pm-utils 1.4.0-rc2 available for testing

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 23:21:18 PDT 2010

Hi Victor,

I committed a few small man pages fixes to the 1.4 branch and a video
quirk that was reported in Debian/Ubuntu to the video-quirks branch.
Attached are two more patches I currently ship in Debian and which
might be suitable upstream:
08-fix-lock-file-handling.patch:
It uses flock to make the lock file handling more robust instead of
our home grown solution
Original Debian bug report:

09-document-add-drop-parameters.patch:
It documents the ADD_PARAMETER/DROP_PARAMETER as mechanism how to pass
video-quirks to pm-utils (I assume this still the recommended way)
Original Debian bug report: