[Pm-utils] hibernate and grub menu

Sebastian Gurin sgurin at montevideo.com.uy
Fri May 28 20:50:46 PDT 2010

Hi all. Sorry for de delay replying this message. Thanks for the answers, un unfortunately I can't do what I whant: be able to choose the SO on the grub menu after linux is pm-hibernated.

I tried both Dan's suggestions pressing (or keep holding) ESC ot other keys when the system is rebooting after hibernate but that didn't show me the grub menu.  my grub version is 0.97 and SO is opensuse 11.1. I did also tried with  echo 'HOOK_BLACKLIST="99Zgrub"' > /etc/pm/config.d/blacklist and then pm-hibernate but again unsucessfully.

about Ng Oon-Ee dataloss warning, I think I would not have problems because no fs is shared between windows and linux. (they are in different partitions and windows doens't see linux partitions)

Well, thanks again, and any other sugestions are welcome.

Regards

--
Sebastian Gurin <sgurin at montevideo.com.uy>