Polkit1

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 14 09:05:33 PDT 2009

compiled as you said:
btw i changed polkit-gnome to use gtk 2.16 since there is no
newer package in Debian.

# /usr/libexec/polkitd-1
Registering null backend at priority -10
Using authority class PolkitBackendLocalAuthority

it holds the cmd line here, so CTRL + Z, bg
$pkexec vim
seg fault

 :(

(gdb) run nano
Starting program: /usr/bin/pkexec nano
pkexec must be setuid root

Program exited with code 0177.
(gdb)

ls -l /usr/bin/pkexec
-rwsr-xr-x 1 root root 26709 Jul 14 13:00 /usr/bin/pkexec

it is set...

Thanks,
Daniel.