Replacing polkit JS backend

Ikey Doherty ikey at solus-project.com
Sat Oct 21 18:34:41 UTC 2017

So for libvirt *itself* its easy to do the rules [1] but if push
comes to shove I'm happy to help port the upstream projects if
they're reliant on dynamic rule generation.

As for the verbs part of the equation I do intend to have a part
of the format allowing this, something along the lines of:

ExpectedKeys=blah,blah1
ExpectedValues=foo,foo1

[1]
https://dev.solus-project.com/R1891:ab17e2be050aeb5815f78cac068402efeea2b198

For the majority of distros this would be a documented transition
across major releases due to the nature of the breakage, but
obviously if we can get as much of that anticipated before hand..

- ikey