Next steps in polkit

Iñigo Martínez inigomartinez at gmail.com
Mon May 6 10:21:43 UTC 2019

Hello,

I worked on MR #2 (meson port) at the time.

The meson port relies on meson's 0.46 version but new releases with some
interesting features have been released, so it might be interesting to
review it again. Is there any requirement regarding python / meson versions?

Please, let me know if there are any requirements and/or when this is going
to happen so I can update it providing polkit a better/modern port :)

Best regards,