Release 125 is out

Jan Rybar jrybar at redhat.com
Thu Aug 8 14:52:19 UTC 2024

Greetings to all the subscribers!

It is my pleasure to announce that a new release of polkit has just been
created [1].

The list of changes is a bit longer in comparison to the previous releases
and you can expect many new features and fixes.

Many thanks go to everybody involved. You're a fantastic community! I'm
looking forward to another great cooperation with you all.

Please don't hesitate to send feedback in the form of Github Issues,
discussions or replies to this message (or a new one, of course).

For the polkit team
Jan Rybar

[1] https://github.com/polkit-org/polkit/releases/tag/125