[poppler] more patches to the qt4 interface

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sun Dec 11 11:55:21 PST 2005

On Monday 12 December 2005 04:31 am, Stefan Kebekus wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> attached you'll find a patch (for the qt4-directory, ass usual) with the
> following changes:
>
> * fixed a problem in the textList() method, where coordinated were wrongly
> calculated
That bit it is OK.

> * added more documentation
That is OK, except I don't see why you are using \brief. Normally that means
something is misconfigured in the Doxygen setup. Can you explain this bit?

> * ported the pageTransition class and the associated methods from the
> qt-3-interface
The API mostly looks OK, but I'm not so keen on the parsing code in
poppler-document.cc. Can we push this down into the poppler common code?
Otherwise qt3 and qt4 will diverge in their parsing, and glib will get yet
another version. All this hairy "get this subdictionary from that object"
crud is fragile to specification interpretation variances, so we really want
it in once place.

Also, what about some automated tests for all this new API?

Brad