[poppler] more patches to the qt4 interface

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Mon Dec 26 21:16:18 PST 2005

On Saturday 24 December 2005 08:13 am, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> I've made some changes:
>  - Make the qt frontend use it, that destroys both source and binary
> compatibility for libpoppler-qt, but gives us a more qt like API, a more
> easier to mantain binary compatibility and shared code for the
> PageTransition - Use d-pointer in PageTransition for make preserving BC
> easier
>  - Use the dummy PageTransitionParams for not polluting the main namespace
> with a Object class

I have committed the parts of this patch that are unrelated to PageTransition
(i.e. the documentation fixes for qt4).

I'm not sure that sharing the API part (PageTransition.h) is right. That
implies that the glib (and any other bindings) will also use
PageTransition.h, and that probably isn't so. So I'd like to hear from the
glib/gtk guys before this is committed.

Brad