[poppler] fontconfig patch - status

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 25 08:58:16 EST 2005

Dooooh, i suck so much i tagged a version that was not the last version :-S

Can that be fixed? Moreover i thought a cvs tag needed a cvs ci too, because i
wanted to tag now and cvs ci the patch tomorrow as i've no time now.

Can the admins "move the tag" to lastest cvs files? Or do we go on anyway?

Sorry :-( :-( :-(

Albert

A Diumenge 24 Juliol 2005 21:17, vàreu escriure: