[poppler] fontconfig patch - status

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Mon Jul 25 15:00:19 EST 2005

Alternatively, we could do a 0.4.0 release this week and create a 0.4.x
stable branch for GNOME.  I need to fix the bug Jeff mentioned and make
selection return the right text, but with that in place I think we're
ready to make a 0.4 release.  How does that sound?  Are there other
important fixes we need to get in?

Kristian