[poppler] Re: Page labels (and submitting patches back to Derek)

Leonard Rosenthol leonardr at pdfsages.com
Mon Mar 21 18:45:42 PST 2005

At 01:21 AM 3/21/2005, Kristian Høgsberg wrote:
>I've just committed support for PDF page labels.

         Excellent!

         Do you have any plans to submit this (and similar) patches to
Derek for inclusion in the "master" Xpdf source base?   Are there
objections to that happening?

         I'd hate to see Xpdf fork significantly during the Poppler work -
at least in ways that can't be reintegrated into Xpdf proper.  This type of
addition is something that Derek welcomes and would be glad to include (and
will make updating/patching to Xpdf-levels easier).

Leonard