[poppler] Image optimization

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at yahoo.es
Thu May 19 14:02:35 PDT 2005

I disagree, keep for sure that if ever i get myself to use poppler for future
kpdf versions i'm not going to ask kde people to install cairo if it is not
absolutely necessary. And for now i don't see any reason more than "we are
uber cool and use the buzzworder cairo". No offense to cairo developers, it's
a cool technology but it's a bit much to ask people to install cairo instead
of using splash when both have a similar performance. Optimizing only cairo
and not splash is just another way of beign more gnomeish than kdeish.

Albert

A Dijous 19 Maig 2005 22:49, vàreu escriure: