[poppler] General question - Roadmap

daniel.campos at juntaextremadura.net daniel.campos at juntaextremadura.net
Thu Nov 10 15:37:01 PST 2005

Hi:

Just a question about future developements. Is there any plan to support PDF
forms? It is quite interesting, however I suppose It will need a lot of work,
so I would like to know if there's any plan about that...1.0, 2.0? Another
interesting thing would be to support the 6.0 and 7.0 versions of PDF, at the
library seems to complain when you try to open a recent document, even if all
seems to be OK.

I'm developing the Gambas bindings for poppler, that's the reason why I'm
interested in these improvements, and possible dates.

Regards,

Daniel Campos