[poppler] QT4, API documentation

Stefan Kebekus kebekus at kde.org
Tue Nov 29 12:43:44 PST 2005

Hi,

I have started to write a bit of documentation, which I attach to this mail.
Please commit if you like it (the 'Mainpage.dox' goes to the
qt4/src-directory, the 'doxywizard' stripped the documentation off the
Doxyfile, but since everything is well-documented in the wizard, I think
that's ok).

I had another look at the splashRenderToPixmap method, and I have a few
question about that

* The API looks a bit absurd. Do you think it can still be changed, or do we
have to maintain binary compatibility? If not, I would remove the argument
"QPixmap **q", and simply return a QPixmap.

* I assume that the method can fail in some circumstances. Is failure
indicated in any way?

* It seems to me that none of the arguments "x, y, w, h" is ever used. Shall
we use them, or shall we just remove them?

Best,

Stefan.
--
Maintainer of KDVI