[poppler] [big patch] Document attachment support

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jan 2 08:06:36 PST 2006

A Dijous 29 Desembre 2005 10:32, Brad Hards va escriure:
> The attached patch is a refined version of the patch I originally posted in
> August. This version properly supports the description element and has
> decent unit tests. I'll commit the test cases soon. Feedback appreciated.

I'm attaching a modified by me patch, the patch has:
 - The improved ::data loop mentioned in the other mail
 - Some build fixes (the patch was for before we had PageTransition)
 - A fix to my UGooString patch (one delete -> delete[])
 - Changed QList<EmbeddedFile> to QList<EmbeddedFile*> as i've now changed the
class to free the Stream (having no leaks on check_attachments or so says
valgrind) but that needed the EmbeddedFile to be deleted before the PDFDoc so
i've made it this way and seems to work.

Brad, what do you think?

Albert