[poppler] XPDF 3.02 merged in work branch

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Apr 14 16:54:22 PDT 2007

A Divendres 06 Abril 2007, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> Ok, so i finally did a merge of xpdf3.02 in my xpdf302merge branch.
>
> What still needs to be done:
>  * Make DCTStream and FlateStream classes work, Jeff?
Jeff -> Done

>  * Merge Annot [1], Julien?
Julien -> Done

>  * Make HtmlOutputDev work again, volunteers?
Albert -> Done

>  * Test and make CairoOutputDev work again, Jeff?
I think someone said "done"

>  * Test all the frontends, i guess Pino and me will test the qt* ones,
>    volunteers for the glib one?
I think someone said "done"

So besides regression in Forms, the Dict::set thing and regressions that Jeff
might find (he told me he started his regression testing) it seems for me
xpdf302 merge is in good shape :-)

Albert