[poppler] Annot Improving (IV)

Iñigo Martínez inigomartinez at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:17:36 PST 2007

Hi:

Here goes another path. Very small one. It's about the PDFRectangle
proposal.

I have another questions with this one too.

1. What for are getXMin and getYMin ? I mean, they aren't used anywhere
(I haven't found any place where  they are used).
2. Shouldn't be better to encapsulate PDFRectangle, doing x1,x2,y1 and
y2 private and implementing getters and setters ? (anyway this is an
aesthetically change).

Off topic: I have forgot to mention that I have been late sending back
these changes because at the moment I'm unemployed and I have been
searhing a new job. Sorry!

Bye,