[poppler] Annotation SOC merging

Jeff Muizelaar jeff at infidigm.net
Mon Oct 8 17:58:59 PDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 12:47:29AM +0200, Iñigo Martínez wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> The idea is to merge everything and improve before GNOME 2.22 (I will
> work in the glib/evince side too). The last patch was done for poppler
> 0.5.9 so I have to sync it with poppler git. Now that I'm back from
> holidays (i have just come back from them), and once I finish installing
> Gentoo in my new laptop I will take back the work.

Sounds good. It would be great if we could get annotations for 2.22.
I'll see if I can get the test suite to test the forms api's so that we
can avoid breaking anything with the merge. Also, if you send smaller
incremental patches they will be easier to review and get committed.
If that's too hard to do, I'd understand though.

I'm looking forward to working annots.

-Jeff