[poppler] Annot Improving (X)

Iñigo Martínez inigomartinez at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 10:22:48 PST 2008

Here goes my last patch for the poppler core based on the code I did in
the summer.

I have added AnnotWidget support. This type of Annot is used on the
Forms, so it would be nice to have both implementations merged (the same
happens with AnnotLink) and the code cleaned.

The AnnotQuadrilateral has changed too.

As a last comment. I couldn't test my code as I have broke my testing
environment again. I will redo it but it would be nice the code to be
tested.

I usually try to write good code but I do some faults with vars
initializations.

Thank you,

PD: The last four patches goes with this email as I updated my branch.