[poppler] PDF saving support

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sat Jan 12 17:07:00 PST 2008

On Sunday 13 January 2008 04:32:02 am Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dilluns 31 Desembre 2007, Julien Rebetez va escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sorry for the long response delay, I've had no time to work on Poppler
> > lately.
> > I made some modifications to the patches to fix some of the problems
> > and to make them apply against latest poppler's HEAD.
> > Also, in the first mail, I forgot to include the first patch.
>
> Ok it built for me, i won't pretend i've carefully looked at all the
> patches, but skimming through them it seems they are not very invasive with
> the current codebase so they "should not (tm)" introduce regressions.
>
> So, unless anyone disagrees i would like to commit the patches to git.
No disagreement from me. We need to get this stuff merged soon, because we
need to sort out the bindings exposure, and reconcile where it might impact
on the annotations stuff. That is only going to work when we start making use
of it.

Even if there are objections to the overall change, we still should merge part
10 (bug fix).

Brad