[poppler] Releasing RC1 one week later

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at gnome.org
Mon Mar 3 02:25:10 PST 2008

El dom, 02-03-2008 a las 21:06 +0100, Albert Astals Cid escribió:
> Hi, this week i'll be too busy to try to allocate space for doing RC1, also
> Carlos is having time problems too for having Optional Content glib-patches
> finished for this week, so we'll make the schedule slip one week if noone
> disagrees and wants to do both the packaging work and Optional Contents glib
> work.

Yes, and Iñigo is also working on the annots support for the glib
bindings.

I've started to look at the optional content stuff and I've realized
there are some things  implemented in the qt4 frontend that should be in
the core, like the order array and radio buttons stuff. I've
changed/fixed other minor issues. Bradh, could you have a look at these
patches, please?

http://people.freedesktop.org/~carlosgc/poppler-optcontent.diff

I haven't finished yet, the radio buttons parsing and handling should be
moved to the core too, but any feedback at this point about what I've
done so far would be really appreciated.