[poppler] Releasing RC1 one week later

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Tue Mar 4 01:18:18 PST 2008

On Monday 03 March 2008 09:25:10 pm Carlos Garcia Campos wrote:
> I've started to look at the optional content stuff and I've realized
> there are some things  implemented in the qt4 frontend that should be in
> the core, like the order array and radio buttons stuff. I've
> changed/fixed other minor issues. Bradh, could you have a look at these
> patches, please?
I don't think that the GUI related stuff (like the order array) should be in
the core. I had it like that, but you end up with having to build a tree in
the core, then build a different tree in the bindings.

If you just build it in the bindings, then you don't pay for it in
applications that don't use the bindings.

> http://people.freedesktop.org/~carlosgc/poppler-optcontent.diff
Too long to read in detail tonight - some of it looks OK, some doubtful.

> I haven't finished yet, the radio buttons parsing and handling should be
> moved to the core too, but any feedback at this point about what I've
> done so far would be really appreciated.
As above.

Brad